SELF CATERING LOG CABIN IN HEACHAM, NORFOLK
SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM LOG CABIN. SLEEPS FIVE.
ACCESS RAMP. QUIET LOCATION. CLOSE TO THE BEACH. FREE WIFI.
LATE AVAILABILITY 2 -9 JULY £660
Cherry Lodge is a family friendly three bedroom log cabin sleeping up to five people in one double bedroom, one twin and one single. Situated in the popular seaside village of Heacham just 5 minutes walk from the beach.
- Electric panel heaters in living/dining area and all bedrooms.
- Pine beds with memory foam type mattresses, pine furniture.
- Bed linen is provided & beds made up for your arrival. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak all throws, runners & cushions will be removed to minimise risk. (If you prefer to bring your own bed linen – small discount available).
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge-freezer, microwave & washer/dryer.
- Bathroom with large shower cubicle (no bath).
- Towels are NOT included in 2020/21 due to Covid-19.
- Comfortably furnished to a high standard with pine furniture and leather sofas.
- Smart TV.
- DVD player and a selection of books.
- Compact HiFi System with DAB and Bluetooth.
- Veranda with patio furniture provided.
- Access ramp.
- Designated parking outside the lodge.
- Free Wi-Fi (variable signal).
- Children welcome.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Tea towels.
- Pet free accommodation.
- Rotary Dryer.
- Indoor Clothes Airer.
- Electric Fans.
- Board games, cards and a selection of books.
Short Breaks Available From Mid Feb – Mid May & Late September to New Year
Short Breaks from £150 per Night (Minimum stay 3 nights)
2 Night Mini Break £350 (not currently available)
COVID-19 UPDATE – Please note throws and cushions will be removed from all beds to minimise risk. If you would prefer to bring your own bed linen just let us know.