COVID-19 UPDATES

UPDATE 04.07.20
WE’RE OPEN!  RESTRICTIONS ON THE HOSPITALITY SECTOR HAVE BEEN LIFTED TODAY AND WE HAVE REOPENED.
UPDATE 01.07.20
IN THE EVENT OF LOCAL LOCKDOWNS FULL REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED OR THE OPTION TO DEFER BOOKINGS UP UNTIL THE END OF 2021. PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL IF ANY MEMBER OF THE PARTY LIVES WITHIN A LOCKDOWN ZONE AS YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO STAY.  
UPDATE 26.06.20
IF A GUEST DEVELOPS COVID-19 SYMPTOMS WHILST ON HOLIDAY THEY SHOULD ADVISE US IMMEDIATELY AND REQUEST A TEST.  IF THE TEST IS POSITIVE OR SOMEONE IS ASYMPTOMATIC BUT DECLARES THE NEED TO SELF ISOLATE THEY SHOULD RETURN HOME IMMEDIATELY ALONG WITH ALL MEMBERS OF THE PARTY ACCORDING TO CURRENT GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE.  IF A GUEST CANNOT RETURN HOME FOR ANY REASON THEY SHOULD CONTACT AN APPROPRIATE HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL.  GUESTS CANNOT SELF ISOLATE IN THE PROPERTY.
UPDATE 25.06.20
WE HAVE COMPLETED RISK ASSESSMENTS OF ALL OUR LODGES & SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED AS A COVID CHECKED BUSINESS WITH VISIT ENGLAND.

 

VISIT ENGLAND COVID-19 APPROVED
VISIT ENGLAND COVID-19 APPROVED
UPDATE 23.06.20
FANTASTIC NEWS! – CEDAR SPRINGS WILL REOPEN ON SATURDAY 4TH JULY 2020 😀
OWNERS:  CURRENT RESTRICTIONS REMAIN IN PLACE SO PLEASE DO NOT VISIT YOUR CHALET UNTIL 4TH JULY.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL VERY SOON!
 
UPDATE 21.06.20
IT’S LOOKING PROMISING FOR A POSSIBLE REOPENING DATE OF SATURDAY 4TH JULY 2020!  WE EXPECT TO FIND OUT MORE THIS COMING WEEK.  AS SOON AS WE HEAR ANYTHING WE WILL POST AN UPDATE HERE AND ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.  
HOPEFULLY WE’RE ALMOST THERE!
 UPDATE 10.06.20
WE REMAIN CLOSED AND AWAIT CLARIFICATION FROM GOVERNMENT ON A REOPENING DATE.  WE REMAIN HOPEFUL FOR 4TH JULY 2020 AND ARE PREPARING FOR THIS DATE.  AS SOON AS WE KNOW WE WILL POST AN UPDATE ON HERE AND ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
GUESTS – DUE TO THE OUTBREAK WE HAVE TAKEN THE DECISION TO NOT PROVIDE TOWELS THIS YEAR.  BED LINEN WILL BE SUPPLIED BUT IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO BRING YOUR OWN BED LINEN JUST LET US KNOW.  ALL THROWS AND CUSHIONS WILL BE REMOVED FROM BEDS. THERE WILL BE NEW PROCEDURES PUT IN PLACE THAT ALL GUESTS MUST FOLLOW.  WE WILL CONTACT GUESTS WITH DETAILS ONCE WE HAVE CONFIRMATION ON REOPENING.  
OWNERS  – HOPEFULLY NOT MUCH LONGER TO WAIT!  WE’LL LET YOU KNOW JUST AS SOON AS WE HEAR 😀 
IN THE MEANTIME WE MUST REMIND YOU VISITS TO YOUR CHALET ARE STILL NOT  PERMITTED.
 
UPDATE 11.05.20
FOLLOWING THE GOVERNMENT’S CLARIFICATION THIS AFTERNOON WE ADVISE CEDAR SPRINGS WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL 4TH JULY 2020 😢
GUESTS – WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF CONTACTING ALL GUESTS WITH BOOKINGS IN JUNE AND THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY TO OFFER DEFERRALS OR REFUNDS.
OWNERS – PLEASE NOTE WHILST THE GOVERNMENT HAVE RELAXED RULES ABOUT TRAVELLING THEIR POSITION ON HOLIDAY PARKS, SECOND HOMES AND TRAVELLING TO THEM HAS NOT CHANGED.  REST ASSURED WE WILL CLOSELY MONITOR THIS AND UPDATE YOU SHOULD THE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES CHANGE.
WE LOOK FORWARDTO THE DAY WE CAN WELCOME YOU ALL BACK.
STAY SAFE ❤️
 
UPDATE 10.05.20
AS A RESULT OF THE GOVERNMENT STATEMENT THIS EVENING IT WOULD APPEAR CEDAR SPRINGS WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL 1ST JULY 2020.  HOWEVER UNTIL WE RECEIVE FURTHER CLARIFICATION FROM THE GOVERNMENT IN THE COMING DAYS WE CONFIRM WE REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL  1ST JUNE 2020.
AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE FURTHER CLARIFICATION WE WILL POST AN UPDATE. 
WE WILL CONTACT ALL GUESTS WITH JUNE BOOKINGS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.  IF YOU HAVE A  BOOKING WITH US IN JUNE AND WOULD LIKE TO AMEND IT PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL DO ALL WE CAN TO HELP.
 
UPDATE 16.04.20
FOLLOWING THE GOVERNMENT’S EXTENSION OF THE LOCK DOWN FOR A FURTHER THREE WEEKS WE CONFIRM CEDAR SPRINGS WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL 15TH MAY  2020 😢
IF YOU HAVE A BOOKING AND WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE DATE OF YOUR HOLIDAY  OPTION TO DEFER BOOKINGS FOR UP TO 12 MONTHS.  PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO AMEND YOUR BOOKING AND WE WILL DO ALL WE CAN TO HELP.
PLEASE STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE  x
 
UPDATE 08.04.20
AS WE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTION PROVIDED BY THE GOVERNMENT IT IS NOW CLEAR THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO REOPEN FOR A WHILE YET. WE HAVE THEREFORE TAKEN THE DECISION TO TEMPORARILY EXTEND THE CLOSURE OF CEDAR SPRINGS UNTIL 1ST MAY 2020.   WE WILL CONTINUE TO CLOSELY MONITOR THE SITUATION AND WILL FOLLOW ALL GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES. 
IF YOU HAVE A BOOKING WITH US FOR MAY AND WOULD LIKE TO AMEND THE DATE OF YOUR HOLIDAY  PLEASE CONTACT US  AND WE WILL DO ALL WE CAN TO HELP.  ALL MAY BOOKINGS CAN BE  DEFERRED FOR 12 MONTHS.
PLEASE STAY HOME, PROTECT THE NHS AND SAVE LIVES.
 
UPDATE 23.03.20
DUE TO THE GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE SITUATION CLOSELY AND WILL FOLLOW ALL RECOMMENDED PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES.    WE WILL BE CONTACTING GUESTS WHO HAVE BOOKINGS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS ASAP.  
 PLEASE STAY SAFE. 
 
 MARCH 2020
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES
In light of the escalating  situation with the new coronavirus (COVID-19)  we understand you may have concerns about your holiday plans.  If you have a booking with us within the next 3 months and choose not to proceed with your holiday or need to cancel and are unable to claim via your travel insurance we are happy to defer your booking for up to 12 months from the date of the original booking, subject to availability.  Please be aware there may be a price difference to pay dependent on new dates and accommodation.  Please contact us if you would like to amend your booking and we will do all we can to help.
 Please check our website/social media for further updates in the coming days and weeks.IT